Friday, April 15, 2011

A Rainy Friday Night - Do Your Best and Cope With The Rest

Bon Jour Mon Cheri, Another week is over, paychecks handed out to tired puppies. Join me, Mon Cheri in a glass of wine and a few stories. First a quote to wake you up:

Passionate actions and amorous gesticulations or movements, which arise on the spur of the moment, and during sexual intercourse, cannot be defined, and are as irregular as dreams.

Kama Sutra

Jeffry, the flaming Mustang guy just keeps bringing his car back to have more and more bling added. I think he is very lonely and just wants to be around Abby. He has been behaved most of the time.

If you remember, last Christmas a man asked me to sleep with his wife....He stopped in and this time it really creeped me out. I was kind of rude and he left. Then, had the nerve to send an email asking for a picture for his wife. That did it. I told him what I thought of him and told him under no certain terms to leave me alone. Do we think he got the hint this time??? time will tell.

We painted a brass headboard and foot board for a nice gal for her daughters room. It was hers when she was a child and looked really rough. We painted it white and it looked brand new. She was thrilled. I was quite surprised and thought a secondary business could be born. I could hunt the junk stores and repaint a few things and sell them. Perhaps I should advertise such and get into the decorating side of things, not just cars.

Remember the car we redid for the Sisters of Charity?? They brought lunch for the entire crew this week and it was wonderful. The guys were really touched. We all were. God Bless you Sister!

I am tired and afraid I lack creativity at the moment. I will end here before I bore myself to death. It is rainy, cold and there is nothing on tv. This body shop lady could use some_________and then a little_________. Perhaps with some__________and___________I could sleep like a baby.

All my love Mon Cheri, Lynn M.

No comments:

Post a Comment