Saturday, April 9, 2011

No sir, paint does not fix dents"

Bon jour,

true questions:

How much is a free written estimate?

Will the paint fix the rust?

Why do you have to mask the windows before you paint a car?

What do you mean there is no warranty if you paint over my peeling paint?

Can you paint my car while I wait?

Can you fix this rust bucket van and paint it for around $100.00?

Beloved, it was a hectic, but good week. Most everyone was happy, customers. The crew started at 6 every morning and by Friday, they were tired puppies, but all had overtime and got quite a bit done. One of my guys had a hood fall on his hand. I took him to Urgent care to get an Xray and it was not broken. He is a very lucky young man, albeit in great pain. I bought his rx and sent him home for a few days. I then spent the rest of the day filling out the workers comp forms. I hate you Government.

There was a storm this week, I was running from one end of the shop to the oother. I had a squeege and was trying to push the water back out the door before it hit the booths. Power went out and ran to the circuit boxes, pulled in freshly painted cars and blew the water off, Now I have a broken paint booth and each week something breaks. Question: How do I gget the crew to have a sense of urgency??? love you, L

No comments:

Post a Comment