Monday, December 27, 2010

Lets just give it all away!

Mon Cheri,

I guess there is a list somewhere that I do not know about. On that list is Maaco. It is a list of places that a customer can come in and name their own price. Treat you like you were dirt and be rude and snotty. Now, Gas Stations and Grocery Stores are not on that list, people know their prices are their prices. I want to know who wrote that list and how do I get my name off! I had two customers walk out because we would not do the work at THEIR price. (could not) well, well, one just came back in. Lord, give me the wisdom to know when to stand my ground and when to give.

A couple of days ago, a lady called that we did an estimate for her accident at around 4 grand. We had done the estimate 2 weeks ago. She had gotten a check from her insurance and it was made out to us and her. That is what they do when there is a loan on the car. This gal asked me if I would endorse her check so she could have the money. I told her NO. It was against the law and I would not risk losing my license, nor, break the law. I got a song and dance about how she plans to fix her car...soon. The next day, the bank called and wanted to know if I endorsed the check she cashed, No, I said and gave them the info. A few hours she is calling me again. I told her I was with a customer and she never called back. She committed Insurance Fraud and forged my name. I am sure they do not have phones in the cell she probably is in. PEOPLE, YOU CANNOT MAKE MONEY ON YOUR CAR ACCIDENTS! It does not work that way. It is late and time to try to find my way home. There must be a full moon tonight, so I will follow the path home and lock all the doors. It is only Monday and I have had the same three guys in here, with DRAMA. Men, you are not supposed to be the emotional ones...Remember?! Bon Nuit, Mon cheri. oxox Miss Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment