Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jingle Bells - Paint Smells - I just want to sleep

It is 3:00 on December 23rd. Abby has been out sick all week....It has been Les and I up front and now Les cannot stop sneezing and blowing her nose. I FEEL FINE! And...by the way, Mon Cheri, am twice as old as both of them put together. I am glad it is almost over. The Holidays. Owning a body shop really KILLS the Spirit of the Season. Sadly.. Lets go over a couple of things today.

This week, I had a man ask me if I would sleep with his wife.....I shit you not!!! He said he thought we would hit it off and she is shy so he does the "front" work for her. Let me think about that.......NO!

We have had quite a bit of Shop Drama. SHOP DRAMA. Remember, the shop is full of men. The house husbands of %%#@$%^&**. I can handle a gaggle of women, but what is wrong with men that I have to act as a counselor???? Pissy, Pissy, Pissy. Is it the Holidays? Cold? We have tons of cars, it is not the lack of money...I think we need to sit around a campfire and sing and drink. I came dressed to work in the shop to get a Gage on what is actually going on and Abby is sick. I am stuck up front.

I had a sit down in my office with two of my managers back there and they vented and came to under stand that they were saying and angry about the same things. The oldest and most experienced man in the group is causing 90% of the problem and the younger ones are the best workers and have the best attitude and ethics. As soon as I can, I am back there to work and observe. I am going to work with each guy. (except paint, I am not that good yet)

Mon Cheri! My legal problems are over, I feel like I can breathe and all I want to do is concentrate on my business and employees. God has been so good to me. Thank you My Lord! Merry Christmas my friends and do not forget That the Reason for the Season is not the Tree or Gifts, it is the Gift of Forgiveness that our God loved us so much as to send his baby Boy to suffer the penalty of sin, death, for us so we do not have to, to be forgiven. Thank you, Lord.

Tomorrow, we have a pot lunch and many wrapped gifts to be handed out. In the spirit.....Tonight I sleep. Bon Nuit. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment