Thursday, December 9, 2010

Does Dawn really Crack?

Bonjour Mon Cheri', I got in and opened the shop, turned on the compressors, turned on the lights and heat and my body guy is going like mad in the shop. It is still completely dark outside and I am waiting for the "Crack of Dawn" I guess somehow I will know when it happens, I hope that it somehow will help me to WAKE UP. My Son, Hugh, sweet talked me to come in two days at this ungodly hour that Abby calls the butcrack of dawn. He is sleeping in today. He opens this early daily and seldom leaves early. I am sure he deserves a break. I know he was deliriously happy. Does this mean I get to go home early today!

OK, I am back, I now have a cup of coffee....still no cracking.

We called every trade customer we have yesterday and asked if they had any work for us. This week and next will be killer. I can send everyone home and have no payroll and get by as a business person. As a person, I see the look in these young men's eyes and I cry at night. They are getting hours, but not full time and it is Christmas. Please God, The Son and The Holy Spirit help us. For their sake.

I go to court in 11 days. Heavier and Heavier I feel. I am going to break my driving rules and go to confession on Saturday and if I feel brave enough Mass on Sunday. Then I will do private acts of worship for a day and beg for forgiveness. I am afraid Lord Jesus, please help me.

Did I mention that the young man who hit me has the car that did so in his garage at his house? I knew in my gut it was him.

I so miss my California friends. I lived there 20 years and had friends that long. You cannot move and replace those relationships. I have been here two years. Well, this is getting pathetic, poor me.

Abby has been coming in everyday wearing a MAACO hat on backwards all day. She looks so darn cute, I can hardly keep from laughing. I am wearing black tight pants with knee high black suede stiletto heel boots. There is a visual for you. Now lets hope I do not break my neck.

I have yet to care for the town I live in. It seems rude and rough. I seldom venture out. (come on coffee, kick in)

We have several customers who are in twice a year with fender benders. One gal is so cute! I just cannot imagine riding in her car. How would you like to be on first name basis with your body shop! People are tense this time of year. We are getting the irritable group. Isn't it true that the hinky get worse during the holidays? Only two more weeks Mon Cheri'. Just two.

No comments:

Post a Comment