Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Looking up from the bottom

Hi blog person,

I wish I knew what was wrong with me. I cannot smile or talk. Remember the kid who hit me? My body guy removed the front bumper cover and the heavy metal reinforcement bar is bent in half. I knew he hit me hard. Parts alone are up to 3 gs. That does not matter as much as how I feel. I felt alone before, but the fact that no one cares about me and the fact that I was attacked, is unbearable.

I called the police officer who I talked to originally and he just told it was my fault for not calling the police and reporting it. I tried to explain it was not the car as much as no one cared that I was attacked. No one cared that I was threatened. With great "Man" tact, he said why did I think he was listening to me complain. Oh yea, that felt really good.

It was the shock of seeing what was under the bumper cover and knowing I was hit as hard as it felt like. Creeps me out. It is ok to be alone when everything is going good and you do not need anything. When something happens that shakes your core, you look around and see no one cares. That is when being alone sucks. me

No comments:

Post a Comment