Thursday, November 25, 2010

looking for advice

Gentle readers, A good friend, a professor of psychology in TN who also happens to have a Maaco, was asked by me to read my Body Shop Blog. I do not ask many to do so. His question to me was what is with all the French? I like France. I used to speak French and am working on relearning it. I am half French (Mother) and half Scottish (Father) I have big green eyes and auburn hair (till the salon got at it and this month it is blond) That is the Scott in me. I am petite in height and a gentle soul and that is the French in me. So, I want to go to Scotland and live for a while and speak French if I ever need it again. So, that is wy I play with FRENCH.

Matt, my professor friend does a great Elvis immitation. A multi talented man.

Ok, Beloved readers, Question one....The french, drop it or not?


Remember the young man who followed me and hit me? I did talk to the police about letting him threaten me in front of them and not doing anything. They still did nothing. I have been thinking about him. His car was beautiful and on time. He just wanted to fight or "floss" if you are Afro-American. But the anger to hurt me, a woman his mother's age. I am thinking of sending him a letter and letting him know what he did and telling him I forgive him. Quote Mother Teresa and send a small bible. Good idea or bad???

Today is Thanksgiving and I plan to stay home alone all day. I rented some movies and bought a pumpkin pie. Not my choice. I slept in and plan to putter around the house. My ex has a girlfriend and has fun plans for today. I divorced him because he cheated often. He was the love of my life and broke my heart. Why is he having fun and I am home alone???? Where is the justice in that??? I am sure you know what I mean. It is what it is and it is what God wants it to be. I will use the day wisely and remember my blessings. To all God Bless on this Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment