Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What part did you not get???

Dear, whatsssssssssss up?!

I wish to share with you a darling couple I dealt with yesterday, Mr. & Mrs. Rut. Mr Rut came in to get the front bumper cover, hood and right fender painted to match the 15 year old car. He replaced those panels himself. Mr. Rut, it was explained to you that you will not have a color match unless you blend the panels. Your car is 15 years old!!!!! It will not match. It says on your estimate that you understood that, that you declined a blend....period. No Matter what it looked like, you did not want it blended.

Your Celica is 15 years old, guess what. Now you come in and scream obscenities at me. You signed that you understood they would not match. Your wife says, "I am from Michigan and hard"...woaaaaa. Now that is scary! Mrs. Rut demanded Maaco's number which I gladly gave her. I told her to ask for Sonya. Now, remember this is a woman talking. She said, "Oh great, another woman who does not know what she is talking about."

People, I will not budge to help a person screaming obscenities at me. If a really nice person screwed up, I would help them. Scream at me and you are screwed.

Customer service asked me to send them copies of his work order. We did. I cannot wait to see how this turns out.

It is Tuesday and Thanksgiving is Thursday. It is slow at MAACO. I guess it will be that way for ever, but sure could use some cars.

I think the moral of the story is even if the Dumb Sh..t does not want to blend, we need to do it for the moron as they have no idea what is good for them. Lynn's Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment