Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday morning reflections

I woke up this morning, like every morning, thinking about cars. One by one. They each have people attached to them. People who are each unique. (actually had one named, Uneek, and she was!) We work very hard to do everything we can to remove the stress from this situation for the customer, yet, there are those who will blame me for their entire car accident because they can. There are many who think prices are negotiable by screaming. There are many who think if they want extra work for free, after the completion of their work, they can do so by screaming profanities. AND, there are those wonderful people who are so happy they bring flowers, cakes, lunch and send thank you cards.



What is for sure is there is drama daily. Drama that keeps me up at night and by sharing the "you just would not believe this person" I plan to learn to let this stuff go and to let other people's problems be theirs and not mine. I also plan to share the truly wonderful human beings I deal with and become good friends with.



It is not common for an attractive woman to own a body shop. That is the first shock. My shop is clean and comfortable and professional. That is the second shock. From here I will sign off for now. From now on, it will be stories, true stories about what our days are like. Believe it or not......

1 comment:

  1. Lynn--

    You go girlfriend! Too funny, scary, and tragic all at the same time. Car Body Queen or the Hinkie Professor--I think you need a new "handle."

    Be careful out there!

    Love,

    Del and Nancy

    ReplyDelete