Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello there diary lady! I got a "comment" from my lovely daughter. I love you too Honey! She is a wonderful daughter and a dear mother of two.

First thing this morning a gentleman brought in two wipers from his car that we painted a week ago. He claimed we broke them. Well, no one would remove a wiper blade to paint a car. they are just covered with paper along with the windshield. We did not touch his wiper blades. He stated LOUDLY, that his 20+ some year old car was "Perfect"! Just Perfect! The fact that his wipers were original, rusty and 20+ years old may have had something to do with his problem, but I did not. I sent him packing. Again and again I ask, what is wrong with people. Did he really just realize that they were rusty and about to break??? or see an opportunity before his eyes? My theory is that when the new paint is on the car, everything else starts to look it's age. Then they notice. None the less, we keep on painting cars. Keep focus on the good people of the world!! Have a wonderful day. Lynn M.

No comments:

Post a Comment