Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dear Diary, friend, I could not handle today in the manner I wish I could. I took it all inside and it ate at me until I got home and drank Port and ate ice cream. I cried and cursed in frustration.


A man came in with a Jag we had repaired and painted earlier this week. It was beautiful and he said that. He was angry because he hosed it off and let it dry in the sun. Well, duh, he had some hard water spots. He denied doing that said we put the spots there. My son explained to him that they would come off, with waxing the car, but he had to wait a few more weeks to wax. my son even waxed a small portion of his trunk lid to show him they came off. This jerk then demanded that Hugh, my son wax his entire car then and there. We both said no, but Hugh offered him a bottle of the wax we use and he shoved his hand away. He got in his car and said "I am never coming back" I said "OK". What is wrong with a guy like that! We tell people that the rain won't hurt the car, but not to wash it for 4 weeks. We tell them they can hose it off, but dry it gently with a chami.

My next problem was so awful, I am not sure I can write about it without getting emotional again. This one will play it out on Monday and after some time, I may be able to share. I do know one thing, I am done trying to do nice things for anyone. They are the ones who think if they get something out of you, they can threaten, cuss etc and you will give them more.

We delivered several cars today to very appreciative people, who loved the work and the service. When will I turn the corner and focus on those wonderful people and not go to pieces over the human trash I have to deal with?

I am becoming a hater of people. This is completely opposite of who I was and I am somewhere in the middle. It is late and I am usually much better in the morning. So, I apologize. I also want to thank my wonderful friend who called, listened to my frustration and even got me to laugh. Yes, a homicide trumps an nasty, threatening tramp who signed up for a $298 paint job and was mad that it was not the $1,000.00 service. Silly me, I should give it all away and close my doors next month. At least I am on the right side of the dirt today. good night to all my friends and great customers. To the human garbage I deal with, I will always pray you get all you deserve and more. Lynn Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment