Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FIRE!!!!

Bon Jour Mon Cheri et Mon Ami, beloved.....I write to you as a New Shop Manager. It has been an exciting two days. I owe it all to my new mentor, the Italian Consultant. Let me give you a visual. 

Great hair, albeit graying, which works much better for men than woman, two pairs of Walmart Readers in the crotch of his polo at all times, intense eyes and an attitude that alone could break a knee cap in a nano second. It was fun, I was a California blonde and a hillbilly in the same 5 minutes. ???  I said that did not work for me, the California thing was OK though. He left on Friday and as he said his good byes, my body man, Brandy told him he appreciated all he did in a week in our shop etc., and Italian man told him to shut the F... up. It is a style, man. A style than only a very few can pull off.

It is late and I am too tired to be creative. But, I have to share the Pajama party that my crew is attending tonight, party on guys, just be at work on time and no hangovers....and get this, there was a fire in the office, complete with three fire trucks. Lots of shop levity including an employee who is quitting because he needs to work for someone who understands him. OOOOKKKKK. Stay tuned for the shop stories that I just cannot make up. Always, your love, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment