Saturday, March 26, 2011

It is 5 O'Clock in morning and the michrophone smells like a beer.......

Good Saturday Morning Gentle readers. It is way too early to be awake on a Saturday and I hope you are not. I cannot sleep, so I will use this time to add my crazy stories to entertain anyone who may be interested.

"It is courage that makes all kinds of things possible. And love. And that's what makes the time meaningful."

Uma Thurman

As a business person, it is money that makes the time meaningful. As a person/business person, it is money and happy customers. As a human, it is not about any money, it is about being human and respect.

It is Saturday and I have to go in for a few hours. I do not want to. I need to play bill collector starting Monday. I have to drive to a big trucking company and sit in their office until they pay me for all the vans we did last year. I have to walk across the street and take a young man's car away until he pays what he still owes, which he promised two weeks ago. I have to call a police department again. I should just make people pay up front and be tougher. What they do not know is, I will not let them off the hook. I am relentless.

Got to get up and get ready for the shop. Later my dear friends. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment