Saturday, July 17, 2010

The week we blew up

Beautiful Lady...

"and the day came when the risk that it took to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin - French novelist

It is Friday night and I am alone, on my bed, wide awake. I took a nap afterwork today so.....now you get to listen to be bespeak.

"A sex goddess has the ability to be whole within herself, because only then can she truly connect with another human being. To be a sex goddess means to cultivate a deep sense of self and your own connectedness with who you are"

I have been reading, duh. I have talked about the loss I have had of knowing who I am anymore. The process is changing and I am emerging or connecting with myself. This week, the shop emotionally blew up. It started with one employee going postal. Serious, I called and talked with the police for a while after. I could not calm him down, get him to go outside or stop screaming cuss words. This is a man who for a year and a half has never had anything but a smile on his face and kind words on his lips. It scared me, I must admit. I told him to take his tools and leave. He threw some things at me as he left. I came in the next morning in shorts and a tee shirt and did his job. we have a new employee starting Monday.

Greg, our estimator, my friend, I thought, is gone. That story is still too much for me to begin to share yet. I have a new estimator starting Monday. No one is not replaceable. Lesson learned, do not get close to employees.
There are other issues, a crazy guy harrassing me.....a scary guy....and a very elderly couple suing me because she picked the color out of a book, signed it and said it was the wrong color. I have the computer mix print out and it was the color she picked out. They do not get it. Now I have to hire an attorney and go to court. I told her if they got me the correct code, I would take care of her. They say they had the right code and I did it wrong. The computer will prove the point, but they are old and I hate to do that to them. I hate it that they are doing that to me!!!

I am getting sleepy and I have a man on my mind........sweet dreams. Monday starts another week of body shop joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment