Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WASTING AWAY AGAIN IN MARGARITAVILLE....

...SEARCHING FOR MY LOST SHAKER OF SALT

Jimmy Buffett



Good Evening Shop Fans!  This program is coming to you from the "BEST BODY SHOP"  in the Midwest, YES SIR!  Ladies and Gentle men, I am saying The Best

OK, OK...it is the Margarita talking.  We have a car in-house which belongs to the owner of the Mexican Restaurant two blocks away.  Bless his heart, when he dropped his car off for repairs, he walked to the desk and set down a VERY large plastic glass with a lid on it, saying nothing and left.  After, we were all curious and I sniffed it. I said I thought it was lemon aid.  I took the straw..... and took a sip....OMG guys this is a Margarita!!! Quickly, they got three cups and we split the very good Margarita and all were happy and content.  Wow, some people are just too cool.

It has been a good couple of days.  Cars come and Cars go.  People come into our lives and they want to discuss their accident as it was a live changing event.  OK, I understand, it is hard and stressful and no one wants their lives complicated by an accident, rentals, repair and insurance hassle.  I figured that out a long time ago.  No one is happy to come in my shop.

None the less, I am happy when they do and when their insurance checks arrive.  Hey, we have to eat too.

Good night Road Warrior!

God Bless and Stay Sane,   Love, Shangri la

PS, I know a great Mexican Restaurant if you are interested!

 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting way to pay at an auto body shop, or was that just the tip. Either way, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete