Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So, Officer, what do they pay you for??

Mon Cheri, Good Morning. Nothing like opening up your business and finding the outside door lock destroyed. At least they did not get in, but they got to two cars in the parking lot. The front door is by the street, a busy street, well lit and someone still stood there and tried to break in. The tire a few days ago, now this. Each time, the police look at me like I am crazy to think they care. He told me that if they want in there is nothing anyone can do, including them. Basically, he told me he has worse problems to deal with. Why do I pay such high taxes to have a business here if not for police protection??? Oh well, LYNN let reality sink in. I have the locksmith coming this afternoon to fix the lock.

I am struggling today. There is so much and I have hardened a lot, but not enough. I really want to run away today. FOR GOOD. Later babe. me

No comments:

Post a Comment