Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom

Dearest Gentle Readers and Madam Diary, I seem to have 9 children of my own. Most people call them employees. I do not know how the process of becoming "Mom" came about, but it seems to go with the territory. I am hoping as I harden my heart, their problems will be theirs to solve. I spent Tuesday with one of my younger children, in court. He had spent the morning throwing up and by the time we got to court, he was shaky. Because I was there and spoke in his behalf, we were able to get a suspension for him to get it all straightened out. I got back from the Court House and told my children to stay on the right side of the law no matter what. Court is not a place one would choose to visit, cuffed or not.

I put the wammy down on one of them and his borrowing of money. I tallied up his debt and told him I was taking $25.00 per week till it was all paid. No more loans until them. Why did God put such a soft spot in my heart. I have to work at being tough. Some people it just seems to come naturally. I have toughened up leaps and bounds in the last year, but have a ways to go.

We are slow and feeling the recession. It is a churning your stomach kind of fear. Looking for every way to get business and every way to save money. I guess that is what the customer feels too. My Dad and his girlfriend stayed for two days. It was nice. I am tired today and it is slow. I went out driving and putting fliers on peoples cars and up in Grocery stores regarding our sale. I feel so down, so often, friends. I wish it would go away, soon. I want to laugh and have fun with out feeling this fatigue all the time. It is so hard to get out of bed in the morning.

The guy with the Intrepid, Mr. Buttrubb, is planing on suing me. If I had an Uncle Guido, I would ask him to pay him a visit. You do a guy a big favor and that is what you get. Maybe he will wreck it soon. Well, Gentle Readers, what is going on in the real world? I only know this life now. What am I missing, wait, I do not want to know. Please pray for cars! All my love, Lynn Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment