Saturday, July 13, 2013

"I Hear The Train A' Commin......(AGAIN)

It's Rollin' Around The Bend........

Gentle Readers, Hello.  It is Saturday Afternoon and I am here while the crew is working to catch up on the work load.

It was Tuesday, around midnight, an unknown assailant used a rock found on the ground to break out the window of the office at "THE BODY SHOP".  The assailant then broke the blinds climbing through the broken window and went through my office looking for cash.  It was clear that the object was to get cash as they took about $25.00 in coin, from the desk.  It was foolish for them to think I would leave anything more than that.

The police responded quickly to the break and enter with skillful and meticulous CSI work.  The office was dusted from top to bottom with black powder and I am sure if there was a finger print, it was found. 

So......bottom line, they broke a window I have to replace, broke the blinds and only got a few dollars.  Not worth the 2 hours I spent washing the black powder from every surface.

People, I am a small business, not a Walmart!  I am scraping to get by.  Leave me alone!!!!

In closing, I would like to apologize in advance for my warped sense of humor and tell you that a person came in today for an estimate on their "Woe Woe".   Allow me to translate, Volvo.

Have a blessed weekend, what is left of it.    Shangri La


5 comments:

  1. That must be scary having the shop broken into like that. But these things happen I guess. I have a friend in Boston who works with auto body boston, and he says this kind of thing happens to them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We used Sherwin Williams Auto Paint and well as supplies

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I would really like to find a body shop in Roomfield, CO. I need to get my car fixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great stories from your auto body shop! It's fun to hear stories like this from behind the counter. Keep up the great stories.

    Chester Jones | http://bostonvillage.com/what-we-do.html

    ReplyDelete