Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"I am out of control and at times hard to handle,

but, if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

MARILYN MONROE
6/26 - 8/62


Bon Jour,

It is hot and muggy and it is not even 10:00 AM.  Yesterday was full moon day and rum & coke evening.  Let me ask you, if your car was dinged or slightly damaged in the mall parking lot or at the grocery store, would they pay for the repairs?????  Would you even think of asking???

Well, Mr. Unrich, why did you expect me to pay for your mirror when it was fine when the car was finished, but damaged by the time you had time to pick it up, over a week later.  And why did I, as an act of good will buy a $79.00 part and fix it?  You, in gratitude, complained to the BBB, insulted me and stormed out.  GET REAL!  You also owe me for the original work which you did not pay for and refused to pay for when we re-did it because you were unhappy and weeping over a speck of dust at the bottom of the door.  I really do need to get better at telling people where to go.

Man Drama.   I cannot take anymore, Lets all stop complaining, please.    We HAVE to put up with the clientele, so lets be happy with each other. 

So, now you are putting up with my drama......enough.

I gave everyone the weekend off, closed for the Holiday.  Mental health break!



It is the beginning of summer, we do not know
"what" is going to fall from the sky, walk in the door or call next.  "How much is a free written estimate?"  Here we go, the adventure begins.  The summer of 2013 will be fun.  I need a bodyman and a standby painter and some good drugs.

Bon jour, Shangri La


No comments:

Post a Comment