Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'LL BE YOUR HUCKELBERRY......

Bon jour beloved.

 Lately, the body shop has been an interesting mix of employee counseling and gun toting customers. I spent last Saturday working on paperwork and had two guys in the booths cleaning them.... I know my booths! I designed, paid for, named them, Paris and London.  And I have babied them and cared for the last three years. I know how I want them cleaned! So, in my klutziness way, (inherited from my daughter) I am in Paris showing them how to remove the grates and I fell into the pit!!! Not hurt but feeling high on the stupid scale. Jimmy Joe Bob was trying to help me out of the pit and fell in with me.

 Anyway, I was thrown out of the booth and the gentlemen completed their job.  The paint booths have pits in the concrete floor that is a large air duct.  With great power, the booth sucks air through the vent and filters it before it goes out of the building.  These are large concrete pits with grating over them.  There are filters that go into the grates to start the filtering process.  These are changed every morning, early and the booths are vacuumed.  Filters are very expensive but essential to keep the dust out of the paint on the car.  When I turn on the booths early in the morning, it sounds like a jet engine starting up.  They are very powerful and need to be respected.

It is Sunday and my God Given day of rest. I keep thinking about what I need to do at work. At work....At work......

The same Jimmy Joe Bob ran (accidentally) a customer car into another employee car and damaged the employee car. Now I have to sort out who, when how one employee pays another. I feel like Solomon. Of course, I had run a short errand. It seems to me that issues start while I am not there putting into me a paranoia about leaving.

Tuesday I, my attorney, an employee and others went to small claims court and proceeded to turn it into a trial. The psycho Mr. Shears, gets up and starts to tell his life story prompted by his attorney. My attorney 'OBJECTED' over and over. It went on, I painted the Accord that belonged to the really putrid Mr. Shears, the kind of self righteous person everyone loves to hate, for free.  I painted his car for FREE as an act of kindness and he still sued me!  The previous owner of the paint shop, painted his car years ago and he felt he should have it done again for free.  He was two years out of warranty.  He harassed me for a year and finally, I told him I was tired of hearing from him and would paint his car for free to get him to go on with his life. After it was painted, my employee shut the front drivers door of the 13 year old car and it did not open again. (I hate cars) I told my employees to leave it alone. I painted it for free, he can get his own door fixed.

The disgusting, low life Mr. Shears, sued me saying I broke his car door on purpose because I was mad about painting his car for free. I know so well that one good turn does NOT deserve anther.  He did it out of spite, breaking the law, attorney fees etc., etc., etc., saying I owe him several thousand dollars. COMPLETELY beyond belief! What is wrong with a mind who does that. So, trial went on and on. Judge announced she needed to think over the case and would get back to us. News for Shears, He may win, but I won't pay him. I will sit in jail if they make me, but won't pay him a penny. to be continued.........

I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....Shangri La.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete