Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear What's your name.....HI, Today, October 13th, 2009 is our one year anniversary! Who'd thought a lady and her son and daughter in law could open a body shop and make it work. We knew NOTHING about what we were getting into. Here we are one year later....smarter, meaner and really good with cars. We had lunch brought in for our crew, actually, my daughter in law and her mom did it, Abby, and we celebrated and told stories about the last year. We have two employees who have been with us since day one. They had stories. Their favorite story was the day I found out from my attorney that the previous owner had screwed me out of 25 grand. That his attorney had given him the money and he ran, instead of paying his bills as stated in the agreement. I blew a gasket! I had been cleaning out the skanks office and tossing his crap in a box, like a nice girl. I was so mad, I grabbed the box, in my cowboy boots I stomped the entire length of the shop screaming obscenities about Hank the Skank and ended up at the dumpster and threw the box in it. My body guy said I screamed at him if he talked to Hank to tell him, "&@&)*^$#@%^&**&^$#@%&(*^%!!!!!" and that I threw his shit in the trash. They told me one of the techs actually dove behind a car when he saw me coming! They said two of the guys tip toed out and peeked into the dumpster to see what the heck I had thrown out. I was crying tears of anger and screaming. No wonder they ran and dove for cover. But we all laughed about it today.

Remember Washington??? First post, I think, he called today and someone stole his BMW! He wanted copies of all his repair work, probably for ins. It would be hard for the police to miss, it is covered in rhinestones.

It is late and I am sitting waiting for my painter to finish clearing a couple of cars. I have got to go to the gun shop and buy ammo as we are all going to the range Thursday to practice. I am going to say "good night" for now and go check on the progress in the paint booth. Still sane as of today, but getting hinky. God Bless, Lynn Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment